You can arrive by vehicle or bus, you must cross by ferry from the Huicha ferry to Chulchuy, (this embarkation point is 5 minutes from Chonchi, on the way to Queilen). These trips leave every 15 minutes and it takes 10 minutes to cross, the value for vehicles is 2200 pesos, once you enter Lemuy Island, there is enough signposting on the road to get to Yayanes Park without difficulty.
Inside the island you can visit 3 of the 16 churches that make up the route of the Patrimonial Churches of Chiloé, Ichuac, Aldachildo and Detif.
Canopy Parque Aventura Punta Lima, has the longest canopy in Chiloé. 350 meters without stations in addition to food and catering services.
Detif, it is a very picturesque path that is worth knowing, it passes through an isthmus and offers beautiful views.
Yayanes Park, a 35 thousand square meter native forest reserve with trails and streams at your disposal that you must know!
- Current account Banco BCI
- N° 63047721
- Rut 12.912.257-9
- Debes asegurar tu estadía con tiempo y reservar pagando el 100% del valor de la estadía, para ello te recomendamos hacerlo directamente en nuestro sitio web, vía transferencia electrónica.
- -To obtain a full refund of the price of your stay, the cancellation must be made at least 5 full days before the local time of arrival at our Lodge. If you decide to cancel your stay once you are staying, you will get a refund of 50% of the value per night, without considering the first or the nights you have stayed.
- We recommend you arrive in daylight, remember that you must cross a 30-meter suspension bridge. Long, then walk through native forest trails until you discover the tree house. all this journey has no lighting.
- It is possible that during the winter season, a storm interrupts the electricity supply, our lodge does not have power generating equipment, in which case all basic implements will be delivered (alternative heating system, candles, hot water, flashlights, etc. ) to make this situation more bearable.
- Bring appropriate clothing and footwear for this adventure.
- March 16 to December 14, 2020, $ 75,000 (CLP) from Monday to Thursday, $ 90,000 (CLP) from Friday to Sunday.
- December 15, 2020 to March 15, 2021 , $ 95,000 (CLP) from Monday to Thursday, $ 110,000 (CLP) from Friday to Sunday.
- Check-In Starting at 3:00 p.m.
- Check-Out 11:00 hrs.
The best price guaranteed, book your stay through our website or call us